COVID-19: Our Commitment
The health and well-being of our residents, visitors and the entire Seattle community is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the impacts of COVID-19, and are dedicated to providing support and resources that promote a healthy environment for everyone. We are implementing new procedures and tools, and are following the guidance and recommendations by the CDC, State of Washington and City of Seattle.
Our team is closely tracking and heeding guidance from Governor Inslee’s Safe Start plan, with county-by-county guidelines for recreational, social and business activities. Effective November 16, all counties in Washington have rolled back several restrictions. In addition to increased restrictions, it is still advised that Washington residents keep six feet from others, wear a face covering, wash your hands and cover coughs and sneezes. For more specific information regarding King County and the City of Seattle, please visit kingcounty.gov.
Scheduling Tours & Virtual leasing
Our leasing office is currently closed due to the statewide rollbacks. However, our team remains dedicated to helping you find your new home virtually, and we have a number of online resources and digital tools to better support your search. Take a look! And don’t hesitate to reach out for more information or to schedule a video tour.
Capitol Hill Station is still under construction, but as we plan and prepare for opening day, we have created a list of policies and procedures that will help support the health and wellbeing of our visitors, residents and staff. We continue to evaluate these practices and will evolve or adapt them as needed or recommended by city, state and federal officials. Highlights include:
- High touch points will be cleaned regularly with a non-toxic disinfectant and sanitizer
- An electrostatic sprayer will be used for broad application of disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the buildings on each floor
- SafeHandles will be applied to elevator buttons
- Physical barriers at the concierge desk
- Daily, non-contact temperature checks for staff members
- Face masks will be required in all public spaces
- Physical distancing of 6 feet of more is encouraged in all public spaces
- Reduced occupancy requirements in all shared spaces
- Reduced elevator occupancy requirements
- High quality air filters in the central air handler and at unit heat pumps
Resident support and Resources
We are also committed to providing programs and services that support the health, wellness and new at-home routines of our future residents. These will include:
- Contact-free package pick-up
- Dedicated food delivery drop off area
- Building updates sent regularly via email
- Online fitness and meditation classes
- Free, non-toxic cleaning supplies and refills